In these unusual times, there is no need to look for something to do while you are distancing yourself from others.
Unlike the rest of your game, you can practice putting in your living room, office or basement and remember it’s 45% of your score!
So spend your time wisely by following these tips:
1. Before you do anything, check that your putter is the correct length, as a badly fitted putter will compromise a natural putting stroke. The forgiving Frankly Frog Putter has suggested guidelines for length depending on your height on the order page.
2. Now with a correctly fitted putter, this is a great time to work on your stroke mechanics. If you don’t already have it, a perfect guide to help you in this process is The Fundamentals of Putting which is a step by step, fully illustrated book that will help you understand the putting stroke and a lot more.
3. You can supplement this with the Frog Stick, a practice putting device which can be used indoors or outdoors as part of our Putting Improvement Kit
4. Our Online learning course is available to help you learn more about improving putting. When the time is right we also encourage a visit to one of our talented network of Certified Putting Instructors. Learn more by clicking here
5. Check out our NEW Podcast by clicking here
Stay Safe and Putt Well,
Frank and Valerie